Family Tree Maker 2014 Essentials
- Includes 1-Month subscription to Ancestry.com*
- Quickly and easily build your family tree
- Update your tree on the go with TreeSync
- Create family books, charts, and reports
- Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 675 MB for installation
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Display 1024 x 768 resolution
- Internet connection required
Discover Your Family Story
Family Tree Maker Essentials makes it easy to discover your family history and build your family tree. With a 1-month subscription to Ancestry.com included, you’ll have FREE access to 10 billion U.S. historical records, photos, news stories, and other family trees. Collaborate with the largest, most active family history community in the world.
What’s New In Family Tree Maker Essentials?
- Get started quickly with an improved user interface.
- Easily bring extended family members into view using the new Family View option.
- Update your tree with TreeSync from any computer with a Web browser or from your mobile device.
- Get your questions answered via upgraded help topics.
- More organizational tools let you sort children in families by birth order or view people by location.
- Print your tree using new enhancements to charts and reports including customizable list reports.
- Export a single branch of your tree with the new Tree Branch Export option.
Follow The Hints
Just enter what you know into your family tree. Hints (green leaves) will soon appear, linking you to historical records and other family trees that might hold answers about your ancestors.
IMPROVED! – TreeSync
- Sync desktop and online Ancestry.com trees. Keep your tree up-to-date wherever you are.
- Build your tree using Family Tree Maker and upload it to Ancestry.com. Whether you’re working online or on your desktop, you can always keep your trees in sync with just the click of a button. Even access your tree using our FREE mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows 8.
- Update your tree from any computer with a Web browser or from mobile devices.
Write Smart Stories using simple tools and templates. Each time you edit your tree, your family story is automatically updated.
IMPROVED – Charts & Reports
View and share your tree with a variety of charts and reports – by family name, location, birthdays, and more.
Create books, calendars, and reports using professionally designed templates on your home printer, or export as a PDF for large format printing.
Helpful Extras Included
This version of Ancestry.com Family Tree Maker includes helpful extras. If you need help, view our video tutorials or call our live U.S.-based customer support. Plus…
- 1-Month of Free Access to Ancestry.com – Access more than 10 billion U.S. records on the largest family history website. A 19+ value†
- Family Tree Maker Quick Start Guide – Get familiar with the most popular features in Family Tree Maker in this easy to read guide.
- Download Our Apps – Download our FREE Ancestry apps for your mobile devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows 8. Then, easily update and share your tree on the go!
*U.S. membership term begins upon Family Tree Maker registration and activation of Ancestry.com subscription. A valid credit card is required to begin your Ancestry.com subscription though you won’t be billed unless you let your subscription automatically renew when the free month has ended.
+Prices listed from July 2013, subject to change.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro, or just starting your search, Ancestry.com Family Tree Maker gives you more exciting ways to discover your family history than any other genealogy software. Rich storytelling tools enable you to add photos, documents, and videos right to your tree for a family history you’ll treasure for years to come.[ad_2]